As written in Fenham 2011….
. Thou shalt eat Apples
2. Thou shalt love Hats
3. Thou shalt have paintings in your house of the view from your window
4. Thou shalt familiarise yourself with the man Lee Clark
5. Thou shalt not pray to Carl Cort, for he beith not good.
6. Thou shalt sit about in a Tractor with your Brother
7. Thou shalt score against the Mackems
8. Thou shalt love all fellow men, unless that man beith Dennis Wise
9. Thou shalt not appear to be a competent footballer, unless thou appears as a second half substitute
10. Thou should covert those who are deemed ‘Mint’
11. Thou shalt stay loyal to thy employers, despite the arrival and departures of those around you.
12. The Number 23 be hallowed and thus respected forever.
13. Should thou end up in red and white colours, thou shalt play shite to ensure that thou dost not remain therein.
14. Thou shalt have an ability to take penalties which is not in line with thy ability to kick a ball
15. Thou shall slay Mackems for they beith evil and untrustworthy
16. Thou shalt have a table with a light within it and it shall be a nice touch
17. Thou shalt look after your Hips, for they are needed for football and dance
18. Thou shalt respect people of the name John, for they be high in the eye of the Lord
19. Thou shalt beware of Cockneys, for they may not beith what they first seem
20. Thou should look fondly toward the West End, for it beith the best end
21. Thou shalt not purchase tarnished goods, with red and blue logos attached, for they be wicked
22. Thou shalt wear Black and White stripes and thou should be proud
23. St James’ Park beith the Temple of The Lord, respect and love it, for it is great.
Praise be to the Lord.
As previously stated -
Davey is painting this portrait of the late Gary Speed. The painting is 40”x30”, acrylics on chunky canvas. Davey will raffle the painting off and all the proceeds will be donated to the Gary Speed Foundation.
The tickets are £1.00 each. Please contact Davey via email: email@example.com for tickets.
You can pay via Paypal or bank transfer. Tickets can be posted out to you so please add an extra 75p to the cost when purchasing tickets.
The draw will be made on Saturday, 30th November at 4.30pm in the Number 9 Bar, Stowell Street, Newcastle. The draw will be recorded and the video will be put on Facebook, Twitter, etc that evening. I have done the painting in Newcastle United colours, but if a fan of one of Gary’s other clubs should win the painting, I will do another one in the colours of the winner’s choice. This includes his national team Wales’
A great cause - find Daveys work here - www.daveybrownart.com